Whether you are visiting our beautiful Blue Mountains or gifting a local resident.
This exquisite in beauty, unparalleled in unique pieces in every bounty, hand crafted - some items taking up to a month to make. This artisan bounty is a sublime curation of local and highly respected Blue Mountains Artists in one stunning bounty.
Due to the exceptional quality of the products we offer two sizes
1. Matching Ceramic Mugs - current feature is our MMH exclusive line Blue Mountains winter inspired
(By Hamlow ceramics - Handmade with stoneware clay and food safe glazes)
2. Blue Mountains Dried Natives Bouquet or colourful alternative (search Tanya the artist on our page if you prefer something colour beaming) - pls check you are able to take these back to your home. NSW, QLD and VIC biosecurity checked and accepted. Outside these areas pls check your regulations.
3. Exquisite Soaps - By Soaps by Heather x 2. Beer and Three Sisters scented. Palm oil and nut free filled only with high quality Australian clay, filtered water and high quality infused oils.
4. Candles x 2
Both Hand poured in the Blue Mountains with 100% soy wax
1 x keep cup with sophisticated designs - marble etc
1 x elegant matte or gloss Black candles (Blue Mountains Candle Co & Calmare Candles)
5. Artisan Glass tea pot by Jess Willows, Blue Mountains. This is filled with locally sourced dried lavender for aromatic pleasure
6. A stunning Card which is made on heavy high quality material to offer the option to frame. To match colours we chose the BM native Black Cockatoo and taken by Blue Mountains Nature Photographer, Merryl Watkins. For corporate or large orders we can change this to any of her magnificent birds or the Blue Mountains Photos.
7. Morning Sunshine Moisturiser Bar. Aptly named morning sunshine this is one of our favourite products for personal use. Eco friendly in a bar with refillable and eye catching round tin. This moisturiser bar has no fillers and is not just a beautiful gift but something the reciprocate can use every day as opposed to moisturiser.
8. Large (3 x regular size) Bath Bomb with wattle speckles. Plant based and again both useful and indulgent.
9. Artisan Honey Stirred hand crafted in the Blue Mountains with plywood.
10. Framed art from contemporary Blue Mountains Artist Ellissa Nolan.
Presented in an oversized rustic box with handles, an arty scroll explaining all these products and layered with gum nuts and leafs
As above with a slightly smaller matching box, scroll and gum nuts. We understand non mass produced art ISNT cheap albeit these gifts reflect artists work on every individual item. The large is as above with these changes
1 mug only
1 soap only (Three Sisters)
Milk Bottle Fresh Natives (this too helps not only with price but those travelling to areas they are unable to take native flowers back too)
Regular Bath Bomb as above but square regular size
Native Bird Card
Morning Sunshine Eucalyptus Moisturiser Bar in Tin
Blue Mountains Candle Co Candle.
Artisan Honey Stirrer
Indulge in the epic world of Blue Mountains artisan mementos and/or gifts